GE CPE310 USB Project Download

LMBrian

I am using a USB stick to upload a project from a CPE310 and download it successfully to another CPE310. Is there a way to back-up my project using PME 7.5 to this USB in a suitable file format so that I can then download the project to the controller using the USB?

Thank you,

As far as I know there is no way for Proficy Machine Edition to open the files uploaded through the USB port via the RDSD procedure.

AFAIK, Steve is correct and there is no way for Proficy ME to load files to a USB drive that can then be loaded to a CPU via its USB port.

Rather 'short-sighted' of GE eh? :confused:
I did suggest this be changed at one time, maybe if more made the request it will be.

Thanks Steve and Russ,

I believe you're correct. It's not the end of the world, just a bit of a pain though.

Thanks again,
Brian