Nematron Hmi

mwatkins

I have a project to convert a Nematron HMI (never heard of) to a Panelview 1000. Of course the company that I am doing this for doesn't have anything on the Nematron. Does anyone know of this and would possible know were I could get software for it (possibly free). Otherwise I guess I will use the old pencil and paper trick and go through the screens manually. I was hoping to be able to get the addressing the easy way.
Thanks

never mind, I guess I should have just went to the web site.
Sorry. If there is any advise you may have great.
Thanks

The Nematron 120's and 200's SUCK VERY LOUDLY AND SUCH! They have very little tolerance for heat - the kind of heat that people can tolerate. And from what I hear from Nematron, those models are no longer supported.

I'm replacing one myself. Fortunately, I have a copy of the "display" pages with the associated Key assignments and the C-Relays associated with I/O. As part of the set-up, a few V-Mem locations in the PLC are dedicated to the communication channel. The V-Mem locations are specified during the initial creation/set-up of the Nematron Program.

If the V-Mem locations are not recorded somewhere, or, at least, identified by means of a V-Mem Name-Tag, then you don't know which V-Mems are being used. You can not retrieve that info from the Nematron - Nematron Tech Support says so.

Somehow, those V-Mem locations control the states of a range of C-Relays. Reading the manual has not shown me how this is being done! I haven't removed mine yet, but I'm concerned that I might have to re-write all of the affected code with new C-Relays.

Please keep us (me) posted with your progress!

If anyone out there has a Nematron IWS 123 for sale I mwould be interested as I have a project to supply PLC and HMI programme to the customer. If I had the HMI I could set this up as the plant cannot be taken offline

I have a project to convert a Nematron HMI (never heard of) to a Panelview 1000. Of course the company that I am doing this for doesn't have anything on the Nematron. Does anyone know of this and would possible know were I could get software for it (possibly free). Otherwise I guess I will use the old pencil and paper trick and go through the screens manually. I was hoping to be able to get the addressing the easy way.
Thanks