hmi with GE Fanuc Serie 6

youssef2010

Hello
i have a old PLC GE Fanuc serie 6 with card communication CCM2
this PLC is connected to a HMI Panel Nematron, i want to make a new hmi scada with this PLC using protocol CCM.
i want to use opc server GE Fanuc
there are some opc server like KEPserver communicate with PLC serie 6 but dosn't read internal bit input output and memory ,
i want this opc "Wonderware GE Fanuc CCM2 IO Server"

thank you very much

opc1.jpg opc2.jpg

Hello
i have a old PLC GE Fanuc serie 6 with card communication CCM2
this PLC is connected to a HMI Panel Nematron, i want to make a new hmi scada with this PLC using protocol CCM.
i want to use opc server GE Fanuc
there are some opc server like KEPserver communicate with PLC serie 6 but dosn't read internal bit input output and memory ,

thank you very much
...what question do you have?
I want a lot of things too but I've found that being more specific with my questions always gets a better answer and quicker most times.

You will be better served in the future to update this outstanding old workhorse of a PLC to a more modern variety or model such as the GE RX3i.

Are you abandoning the Nematron HMI and connecting your new SCADA through the port currently used by it? Or are you keeping the Nematron and need to set up the second port on the CCM module?
Port setup on the module is done by dip switch settings. The CCM2 module manual publication number is GFK-0238.

Thank you very much Mrs RussB , Steve Bailey for your kind and quick reply to my question
i remove the Nematron and i wish to use PC personnel connected directely to CCM2 in the serial port DB9 , i have all the documnets about this PLC
http://platforma.astor.com.pl/files/getfile/id/1365
because the only can read internal inputs outputs of this plc like "AOXXXX" ,

thank you Sirs

Thank you Mr Steve Bailey
i don't have any problem to build a SCADA using any program , C++ , VB ,C# ,java .. and professionel program wincc explorer wincc flexible , factorytalk .. ,
when i have a good opc can read all adresses and connected perfectly , i can make a good SCADA, I thought that in PLC serie 6 there is a specefic OPC to read the internals adresses but now it is clear with your explain.
i will using KEPServerEX 5 as OPC for my project
i will need your help to read my programm
excuse me sir for my language because i don't know more words to explain what i want from you
thank you once again

Do you have Logicmaster Six software? Do you have a backup copy of your PLC program? There should be at least three files that make up a complete program. The files will have extensions of .LAD, .NAM and .EXP. Zip up those files and post them here. I have Logicmaster Six so I can reference them when you come up with specific questions. I can also create a .txt file of the ladder logic if that will make your research any easier.

AO0001 is the least significant bit of R0001.
AO0016 is the most significant bit of R0001.
AO0017 is the least significant bit of R0002.
AO0032 is the most significant bit of R0002.
and so on...

You will have to read the entire Rxxxx word and extract the individual bits in your new SCADA app.

hello sir
i tested to connected my opc keepware to ccm2 in port DB9 , no communication i want to know the best port of communication for SCADA the DB9 or DB25 ?