.prw extension for HMI software. Anyone know ?

JesperMP

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi.

I have receieved the backup of some old projects, including HMI software which has a ".prw" extension. Does anyone know which software and panel this is used with ?
Is it possibly for Pilz Pitouch panels ?
What is the name of the software package ?

And ... do anyone have a copy of this HMI programming software package ?
What I am thinking of is if I could send the HMI project file to someone with the software package, and then I could get information back in return. Maybe for a small fee.
What I need are things like
Tags used.
Alarm texts.
Screenshots.

I have attached a zipped .prw file.
I greatly appreciate your help Marshy :)

Now that I have contact with you, maybe you can tell me exactly what panel it is used for.
If the panel is not available any longer, can the HMI program be converted to something newer ?

Thanks !

In the electrical diagrams for this project, the HMI panel is noted with PILZ ELT(570) Color 10.4".
So it looks like it is not a Proface. Or has proface taken over the old Pilz pitouch panels ?

Hi Jesper,
I tried opening the project you attached but unfortunately it didn't open. It complained the project was created with an unknown editor. So it looks like it may have been created with a pilz software package that you suggested?

Hi,

Opens with Proface version 4.1. Unfortunatly because of the way the software is done you can't export a tag list.

What I can tell you quickly is:

Description = FT126 MODGAL
PLC = Siemens S7-300/400 via MPI

I can send to you direct some screen dumps if you want - PM your address.
Cheers
Peter

Hi Peter,

So far have you ever uploaded any Pilz HMI before?Do you have the software?Izzit GP Pro C Package version 4.1?What is the trasfer cable used?