RA's knowledge base access

Mihir_007

Dear All,

May i know how to get Rockwell's knowledge base access..???
I mean how to get an ID and Password, how to create an account of individual..?????

Last edited:
Some of the info on the KB is for everyone to access. You just sign up for a account on the web site. But, to get the really in depth info you need to get a Tech Connect Contract from your RA distributor.

It isnt that much $$ for the contract (IMHO) as long as you don't get the 24/7 support. With the standard support you get access to everything in the KB plus some free upgrades and patches that the general public doesn't get.

Some of the info on the KB is for everyone to access. You just sign up for a account on the web site. But, to get the really in depth info you need to get a Tech Connect Contract from your RA distributor.

It isnt that much $$ for the contract (IMHO) as long as you don't get the 24/7 support. With the standard support you get access to everything in the KB plus some free upgrades and patches that the general public doesn't get.
For this login (See the Image) TechConnect contract required or not..???

KB.png

Even the public Forums require a log in. I cant seem to find where you set up an account but I know I set one up before I had a Tech Connect Contract. I would poke around and see if you can find the place were you sign up for a free account.

Even the public Forums require a log in. I cant seem to find where you set up an account but I know I set one up before I had a Tech Connect Contract. I would poke around and see if you can find the place were you sign up for a free account.
TY guys.
Finally i made an account.
But anyone has n idea how much tech-connect cost..???
:D :D :D :D :D

Hi

Really the best way is contact your local ra rep as it depends on what software you want to support.

Donnchadh