G.E. sy max comm cable

RY_Guthrie

I am trying to connect to a G.E. sy/max plc, the software runs on dos and it is version 2.03. I have a picture of the cable it has NRD on one end and it looks like a d shell 9 pin on both ends? Is this just a standard serial cable or is it a special cable? And if it is a special cable where can I find one? Thanks!

that link is for a comms card that I do not have, I have the serial port on the processor its self. Or at least it is a 9 pin d shell type connector, and it uses stop bits, baud rate, crc checking so I think its just a straight serial cable but have not had any luck going on line with it as of yet. Thanks!!

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone!!! I want to establish a Modbus communication between Versamax PLC CPU001 (Master) and RX3i PLC CPU CPE305 (slave) on Port1 (RS232). I...
Replies
Views
Trouble, stuck using 30 day trial licenese while bringing a newly installed VersaMax CPU101 (retro-fit) online. Can connect, modify, and achieve...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to write a data in Arduino using MODWR function block .I used the code I got from online for both PLC and Arduino. I made the wiring...
Replies
Views
I have one GE Fanuc IC200PNS002-AC Versamax Network Interface Module and the fault red light is blinking and i have checked in manual it is...
Replies
Views
Square-D Symax SFI-324 I have used the SFI-510 card for many projects, but I came across a SFI-324. Does anyone have ant tech info on it?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom