Rockwell 1756-L72S and AENT Module

RedwingRazor

I am using a 1756-L72S processor, in an already running line. I have a 1734-AENT module that is giving a fault code "Code 16#0010 - Mode or state of module does not allow object to perform the requested service". Google search and Rockwell suggests chassis size mismatch. Size currently matches. Looking for suggestions on how to remedy this situation. Thank you in advance for your input.

Having all the correct information is vital to troubleshooting! I was told all the LEDs were green. Updated information revealed the PointBus Status LED was flashing red! An input had failed.

Similar Topics

I've been tasked with something I haven't done before and very short time to accomplish the task. I have worked with Banner and it was pretty...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I'm having a hard time figuring out which cable goes with which module from Rockwell documentation, and my local Rockwell representative...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Here I have started to work on some difficult task, I hope I will get solution here. we have ABB CI-840 Master IO Module needs to be...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Here I have Started to work on some difficult task I hope I will get some solution here. I wanted to communicate ABB CI 840 IO Master...
Replies
Views
I have a spec that requires cable redundancy whether or not it makes sense. Also, I have to have redundant Processor Chassis where only one is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom