Siemens Starter Software

aandjsam

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to configure a number of G120C drives and am using Startdrive in TIA portal, however I've had a recommendation from someone to use Siemens Starter as a standalone software. I cannot for the life of me find the download anywhere online though. Can anyone direct me to the download please?

Thanks,
Sam

I like Starter too, because I’ve used it for years.
I think the only thing Startdrive lacks now is the scripting Starter has.

I've managed to get the project finished, However I've got one problem I'd like to overcome.

When first powered on I'd like the operator to have to press a reset push button before the drive can be enabled.

Is there a bit in the drive that is similar to a first scan bit like you'd have in an S7 PLC? if so, what bit is it please?

Yes. You can make one,
A reset pb wired to where?

Wired to DI 2, when STO is activated, it sets a RSR block, which turns the reset indicator on and also inhibits the drive from starting. To reset the RSR block, the user must press the reset push button.