WinCC Professional Communication Setup

chopin

Once again guys please help.

I cannot establish communication between PLC and SCADA.

It is S7-1500 and WinCC proffesional

TIA Postal 14 SP1.

See error from the compiler

11.png

Can you ping CPU?
Is communication from real PC's NIC or via USB adapter NIC?
If you have USB adapter, then you need USB 2.0 version, VMWARE don't support 3.0 USB.

What is your setup for the device configuration of the IPC?

You need to configure one of the Ethernet interfaces on your IPC. Under each Ethernet interface, there is an Interface Assignment option. One of them must be set for Simatic PC Station.

Thanks, it is sorted now.

Under IPC properties -> general tab -> PC Station i had to select RTM not installed

It is now working!

Similar Topics

Hi all, i am using s7-1200 (CPU 1214 DC/DC/DC) & wincc runtime SCADA v12(professional)[General PC] & this kind of project , I am handling for...
Replies
Views
Hello to everyone, I need to comunicate With a Modbus gateway(TCP-RTU)connected throught Modbus TCP/Ip on wincc v7.5 or professional; i will...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have PLC programmed in TIA 16 and this is in Engineering PC. And other PC station have Wincc RT professional V14 sp1. I want to...
Replies
Views
I have 2 TIA Wincc projects. One project is in TIA V17 Wincc Professional and other project is in TIA V15 Wincc Advance. How can I copy the Wincc...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am logging tags every 24Hr in table view in siemens WinCC RT Professional. Every day at 7:00:03 AM a value is logged. WinCC takes value from...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom