Pop-Up Trending using FT View SE 5.00

specialkc

I am in the final stages of completing an RSview32 --> FT View SE 5.00 and I am having some trouble getting the pop up trending to work. There are many points on the runtime screen that are clickable and initiate a pop-up trend. There is a macro that runs which is supposed to add the pen and set the chart properties automatically except it only opens the chart, and doesn't add the pen. Could someone plesae have a look at this for me and let me know if this can still be accomplised using a macro in FT or do I have to incorporate some VBA code (I would prefer not to)? Here is the macro that is supposed to add the pen etc:

Display Popup TrendX /T%1 /Cc
Invoke Me.TXWrapper.Pens_Add(TrendX\TrendXTag,"","",TrendX\TrendXMin,TrendX\TrendXMax,TrendX\TrendXLog)

I am stumped, someone please throw me a life line!!!

Hello good day, I'm having the same problem for my trendding to add data from another screen, I'm using a simple vba code:
Example_Trend.Pens.Add "{" & Text4.Caption & "}", Text4.Caption, Text1. caption, 0, 2
and me for the first data function, but adding more data, they open a new screen and each data to the new screen is added, Might you tell me how you managed to solve your problem, I thank you so much