PLC I/O Status Trending

STAN12

I recently viewed a system,from a company called Prosyst, which trended the status of the I/O + flags in a Siemens S5 plc. Does anyone know of a similar type system that can be used in a Siemens S7 plc?

No, runmode doesnt have exactly that on offer.

I can suggest:

1. Protool Pro. It has everything in the box - its a small SCADA. The runtime licenses start at 700 EURO for 128 tags.

2. An OPC server for Siemens S7 + an OPC client for archiving and trending.
OPC servers for S7 comes from approx 400 EURO and up.
OPC clients for archiving and trending starts at approx 700 EURO.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
I have a password protected Siemens ET200SP PLC, with 'Permit access with PUT/GET communication from remote partner' option disabled. Is there...
Replies
Views
On this project, the operator's asked me to add an LED onto the cabinet of the PLC enclosure, such that the LED illuminates when the PLC's...
Replies
Views
Looking for a way to export PLC status to Kepware ultimately. In Rockwell we can do a GSV and get a lot of information about the PLC. Is there...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, We are using a compactlogic 5069-L33 with an Panelview in our project. Currently busy with some diagnostics displays of the PLC and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom