Network panel with punch in connectors (RJ45)

JOLTRON

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone know of any products for the side of network panels that allow for 'punch in' style connectors for wires? Instead of bulkheads that require an RJ 45 connector to be crimped on the end of the cable.

Currently when we use Ethernet devices we add a bulkhead to the side of a panel.

Do you know of anything that is made for an industrial control panel?

This stuff looks like it is meant for a server rack.

Similar Topics

Hello Siemens experts please help me to Configure PP17 panel on Ethernet network in S7-300 CPU315 2PN/DP. I have "S7-300 CPU315 2PN/DP" and...
Replies
Views
I did a few searches looking for info on this subject and couldn't find anything. Sorry, if this is an old topic. I am new, not just to this site...
Replies
Views
We would like to have two MP377 on one Profibus network, but I remember that MP377 are masters probably they cannot work together. But I googled...
Replies
Views
I want to establish a Profinet network in my production plant to connect multiple devices, including a PLC, HMI, and multiple Profinet-based...
Replies
Views
Greetings Folks, This is my first post after a long gap (almost 13 years) on this forum and i hope that i will get things fixed with your...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom