Intouch- not updating in Alarm History but updating in Alarm Summary

jasmine_E

I am struggling with our system alarms to show in Alarm History in Intouch. It shows in Alarm Summary, but not in History. I have updated some details like Alarm Group ans shows correct in Summary but nothing change in History. Any idea why? Thank you šŸ¤žšŸ»

Are you using the same widget for both alarm summary and alarm history? Just going from memory the only difference is you select history alarms in the widget....for the query line what is your syntax? And have you configured the alarm history to show ack/unack and events?

Similar Topics

i check this log and i have information that during 'skipped time' the HMI screen isnt updating. 3332399 2014-01-10 ģ˜¤ķ›„ 7:02:55 164 176 Info...
Replies
Views
Hi I am using Wonderware Intouch 7.1 and have been for quite a while. Recently I have been having problems with my application after installing...
Replies
Views
Trying to export a Modern application for an upgrade to Intouch 2020 but I cannot export the application from the 2014 version because the export...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Currently we have a fat( I think that is what it is called) Intouch application. An application resolution of 3840x1080, and inside that 2x...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom