allen bradley slc150 1745 cable and software

mrt19

I have an Allen Bradley SLC150 1745-LP152. What cable and software do I need to be able to download, edit, etc, the program? Is this possible? The only Mits software I have is MELSEC-F FXGP/WIN-E version 1.10, will this work?

Thanks, mrt19

Its been years, but I had to program the 150's with a hand held programmer.

See answer ID 41633 on rockwell knowledgebase. You have to use an old 386 computer.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi, I am new on this forum, I have a little project in my company and this involves replacement of Allen Bradley SLC150. My question is, Is Allen...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Dear community, I am trying to find a tool for Allen-Bradley PLCs similar to SiVArch for Siemens PLCs to automatically generate faceplates and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here. I am trying to find good places to sell some surplus items that I have that isnt through ebay. Does anyone have any sources...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom