FT View scroll list

bbargiel

Hello.

I have 130 Inputs in my application, so I would like to create a scroll list with 2 columns. Any ideas? I have FT View ME 7.0

Thanks.

Hi & welcome to the forum

The way I have achieved this before is to map each 16-bit input card (or output card)to an internal register (say a N register if using RSLogix500)and then use one display to show 16 multi-state indicators that are addressed to tag placeholders

This one display is then populated using parameter file(s).

Hope this make some sense - write back if you need more info.

Hi & welcome to the forum

The way I have achieved this before is to map each 16-bit input card (or output card)to an internal register (say a N register if using RSLogix500)and then use one display to show 16 multi-state indicators that are addressed to tag placeholders

This one display is then populated using parameter file(s).

Hope this make some sense - write back if you need more info.

Hi! Did you have some example?

Hi! Did you have some example?

Well, I don't really think that an example will help you understand what I mean. Sorry to be difficult.

Remembering that this site is about learning PLC's

Is there anything that you don't understand in what I posted? For example

• Map a 16-bit input card to a N register - Can you do this?
  • Create a new display with 16 Multi state indicators with tag placeholders in the connections tab - Can you do this?
  • Create a Parameter file?
  • Call the new display from an existing display, etc?
If you can post something that you have done, then we might be able to guide you in the correct direction