Modbus & AB micro 1200

jimtech67

Has any used a Micro Logix 1200 as a Modbus slave or master. I am looking for literature for this setup on the AB web site and cannot find anything. I could be looking in the wrong area who knows. I want to communicate to another piece of hardware. That piece will be the master. This is my first attempt at using Modbus.

GO JETS

Similar Topics

I've got a Micro 1200 setup as a Modbus Slave on an MDS 9810 radio. I haven't had a communications drop that I've seen & no "kiss of death"...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I would like to use Micro 850 to control DF FC 102. I adready connect Danfoss fc 102 VFD ( it can run the motor) to Micro 850 by...
Replies
Views
Hello friends We communicate between Micro 830 and a card that control DC motor via modbus RTU. We do not have any problems in communication. But...
Replies
Views
I successfully got a Micro 820 (Slave) and Red Lion HMI (Master) to work together using Modbus TCP. But now I need to add an Automation Direct...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've got a Micro850 which talks to a power meter on Modbus RTU via RS485. I get a set of WORD data back from the power meter, each data is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom