Load Cell with CAN bus capability

2rlp

Hi,

I am need of a Load cell capable of weighing 10 Kgs items at a rate of 175 items per minute. The accuracy should be around +/- 50mg & the load cell should have a CAN bus capability.

Thanks for your replies.

Ron

These conditions are hard to meet.
0.3 seconds per item, and accuracy of +/- 0.0005%.
I think settling time will be a problem. And both electrical and mechanical noise will make the accuracy impossible to reach.
As for CAN, search for "load cell transmitter CAN".

Yes I am aware that its going to be difficult to find such an item. My client already has a working system supplied by Mettler Toledo. I am trying to find an alternative to this.

Ron

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon, I’m limited with a skilled maintenance staff to design and build Load Cell , Rollers , etc. for conveyor sections . Do...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , Does Rockwell Automation have an Input Card , maybe in the 1734 series , or CompactLogix series that will receive signals...
Replies
Views
Can someone recommend an Intrinsically safe barrier that can be used with an "ANALOG" load cell on a weigh scale? Load Cell is rated to be in a...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have two bags of two different types of peanuts hanging on a load cell above two separate feeders. I am using Studio 5000 and would...
Replies
Views
We have a web converting process that involves the web passing over rollers with load cells on each end. This provides a tension readout from an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom