Reset Sequential Function Chart (SFC)

Rony16

hello

I am using a SFC function with rslogix and my question is:

if Step 4 or 10 is currently activ how can I reset (or abort) all SFC and go immediately to initial step? that can be needed for example by Automatic_Stop.

Can't you use a jump back to init step with transition looking at Automatic_Stop?

Be caustious if you have stored actions, you might need to add a intermediate step for resetting orders.

Can't you use a jump back to init step with transition looking at Automatic_Stop?

Be caustious if you have stored actions, you might need to add a intermediate step for resetting orders.
I can sure do that, but I will need to add jump for every step.
I was thinking about changing the contact_Bit to JSR from 1-0-1, this can (how i think) reset all Steps and stay at initial step.

but it should be there a better method?

I can sure do that, but I will need to add jump for every step.
I was thinking about changing the contact_Bit to JSR from 1-0-1, this can (how i think) reset all Steps and stay at initial step.

but it should be there a better method?

Ah, I thought it was only step 4 and 10.

https://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/pm/1756-pm006_-en-p.pdf

Page 49. I guess you have to do a SFR for each step to reset from? Maybe someone else knows?

Ah, I thought it was only step 4 and 10.

https://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/pm/1756-pm006_-en-p.pdf

Page 49. I guess you have to do a SFR for each step to reset from? Maybe someone else knows?
thanks,
yes it seems to be the solution. as I understand it, I can use SFR to reset SFC and give "initial_step" to "StepName" of SFR.

but it seems too it needs SFP(execute) to restarts it.
logix designer-help says SFR will reset stored actions too.