1794-ID2 Encoder Module with Push-Pull Encoder

Hi Everyone,
I need help with setting up 1794-ID2 Card with push-pull type encoder with A+ (Up counting) and B+ (Down Counting).
The 1794-ID2 is connected to Controllogix PLC Via Flexbox over Ethernet. I could see the Module in PLC config and with added Add-on profile, I could access all the module defined tags.
The Way I set up the card is as follows:
1. Set the module to count up on Positive signal on Input A & count down on Positive signal on Input B by setting Tags Output.Ch0ModeSelect2 =1, Output.Ch0ModeSelect1 =0 & Output.Ch0ModeSelect0 =0

2. Not using Gate function, set the tags Output.Ch0GateControl9 = 0 & Output. Ch0GateControl10 = 0

3. Set RollOver to 0, set tag Output.Ch0Rollover = 0

4. Enabled Counter, set tag, Output.Ch1Rollover =1

Now when I am trying to read the count from the Encoder by moving the motor (Rotation), the counts are all over the place. I am getting some random number like 9, 22 and so on. Every time I move the motor to max position, the counts are not same, actually some time count is negative number and some time positive, just all over the place. I have already checked the wiring everything looks alright.
Could anyone please advise where I am going wrong.
Thanks.