Read from Modicon Micro to Proworx 32

simpleman

Help, I bought Proworx 32 V2.1 years ago, haven't used in around 8 years & forgot how to read from the controller ( all controller functions are grayed out ).
I can see the controller in the Navigator function ( shows the model, running & some other items ). But all the functions for the controller are grayed out. What minor childish step have I forgotten in my old age. PLEASE spell it out in baby steps if possible as apparently I don't know how to use this program any more.
I know enough about GW Works (Mitsibishi) to be dangerous, Rockwell to marginally get by, & just learning Idec, but Pro Worxs has me baffled. I need to swap out a Micro 110 that has damaged outputs & I need to transfer the program.

Thank you for any advice you can give.