Quantum 140 CPU 113 03: not connecting, blinking RUN light

OZEE

Problem with Quantum 140CPU11303. I've been unable to connect with programming terminal and the panelmate cannot connect. This system has been running for several years, but a power blip today shut it down.

We had no indication that the battery was down so I'm hoping the program is still in place (we do have a backup, but if I can't connect...) When power came back on, we replaced the battery anyway.

Using ProWorxNT, when I try to go online directly to the procesor and scan the network, it finds nothing. I am able to connect to an identical processor literally right next to it using the same computer/cable/configuration, so I don't think that's the problem.

The "RUN" light is blinking in patterns of 7. I'm assuming this means something, but don't have access to any manuals at this location.

What does the blink pattern mean?

Where can I find an online manual to explain this blink-code? So far, I've been unable to find anything useful at the tele website... (Now I remember why I really disliked Modicon...)

Thanks

Sorry can't help with a link...I had it on my hard drive.

So I've uploaded it to the guest area of our site.

I'll PM you the login details.

Last edited: