OT- I'm hiring!!

I have 40+ years experience in the Electronics, Electrical field and I have worked for some large companies that have developed new technology. I also have signed "non-disclosure agreement".

I have nothing against them but most companies of today think all employees should sign one. I have taken several to court over this procedure and have never LOST. "Companies cannot use Blanket non-disclosure agreements".

If a company wants an employee to sign this type of agreement then the "Job" must be something special and worth more money!!

So without getting into more details, I just hope what you offer is fair to both parties.

I had a guy try to get me to sign a non-compete and non-disclosure. I'm find with non-disclosures. This guy tried to make it once I use a specific model controller for him I couldn't use it for anyone else. My lawyer laughed at it.

I have a customer that claims they have a patent on a certain machine motion. It is just a back and forth(X) spray pattern with indexing(Y). I couldn't find the patent anywhere and I don't see how it can be defended. Sorry for hijacking your thread, Jamie.

I have a customer that claims they have a patent on a certain machine motion. It is just a back and forth(X) spray pattern with indexing(Y). I couldn't find the patent anywhere and I don't see how it can be defended. Sorry for hijacking your thread, Jamie.

No worries. This is very much a situation where an NDA is necessary because we have a unique product in an emerging industry. There are no non-competes even if you accept employment, just a no poaching deal if you accept employment then quit and go to a competitor.

I once worked for a firm that did a flying shear and wanted to keep me from working on any camming applications afterwards. The damn thing ran on a MicroLogix 1500, how advanced could it be? The same company is for sale now, so if any tube mill guys are in the market I can probably get you in contact with the auctioneer. Rafter and Fives have passed on them if that tells you anything...

Start the thread...oops....noticed there is not an "Off Topic" section..

2006 Charger SRT8 (<65,000 miles)
Inferno Red (Just a blur to most folks) with All Factory Options / Groups, SRT8 Mats, Side moldings/rear ram's head shaved
Billet Technology all over + valve covers and coil covers, KillerGlass Pipe, LMI FIV CAI, 180 Tstat, Magnaflow 3" exhaust
MPR Motorsports installed 6.4L-392ci NA Stroker (was a 6.1), BBK 85mm TB, TranZformer, Kooks Long Tube Headers
BCR coilovers with Hotchkis sways and Nitto 245/45/20F - 295/40/20R NT555-G2 paws
475HP/455TQ at the rear wheels

Yeah!!! Not sure how stuffy people will be tho. I grow a mean garden!
Also, don't really know how many guns I have.

Last edited:
I know you say no no Americans

But what about the following

Remote work...

I'm too busy in my current position but just thought I'd bring it up... lol

Like I said, I can't reveal anything- but my hot rod is going to eat your POS for breakfast. 100% torque at 0 rpm if you catch my meaning.

Cool! How long is the extension cord?

Ya see, to a hot rod guy that's in it for fun, as it should be, we don't degrade anyone else no matter what flavor. All are cool, no matter what!

Wait a few years and see what My POS will do. It's all fun!

Start the thread...oops....noticed there is not an "Off Topic" section..

There is for supporting members such as yourself... go down to the bottom of the page and you will see a drop down box "Forum Jump" and select the drop down "Casual Talk" this is a off topic part of the forum for supporting members

Nice car, padees and I have been PMing each other about Mopar's (y)