EB PRo error

Greg7683

hmm error.png
GZHAs2cjS7AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

I am trying to upload a program from the HMI to a usb and open it in EB PRO but I get this. It is a maple system HMI5070NL v2

I have the latest version of the software.

EB Pro is for Weintek, Although Weintek make the maple screens I don't think the software is the same. I used to use the maple screens and now use Weintek and I can't open any of my old maple projects with the EB Pro.

Try EZware 5000 software

Last edited:
EB Pro works fine for mr for the most part I have always had problems with trying to down load and upload using a usb stick even with the weintek HMI's have the same errors

When I tried several times it never actually copies the program like it does with the cable it says it copied it but it's never on the flash drive