What's the funniest joke you've ever heard about your industry or type of business?

Aabeck

I just got asked a question on a local business website, and couldn't think of one.

So, does anyone have any PLC/HMI jokes?

J= Joketeller
A = Audience

J, holding up his index finger: "What's this ?"

A: "Um, you're number one ?"

J: "It's a man in a bar, ordering one beer."

J, holding up two fingers in a "V" sign: "And what's this ?"

A: "Two beers ?"

J: "It's a Roman, in that bar, ordering five beers."

A: Groans, rolls eyes.

J, holding up middle finger in universal offensive gesture: "And what's this ?"

A: "**** you. Seriously."

J: "It's a PLC programmer, in the same bar, ordering FOUR beers !"

A: "Please don't explain that."

J, wiggling thumb: "Two to the zero power...."

How do you make a small fortune as an independent PLC programmer?

Start with a big fortune and keep working until its whittled down.

Q: How can you tell that an engineer is an extrovert?
A: He looks at the other person's shoes when he's talking.

Welllllllllll...now wait a minute...

Down here there's some on the inside too.

Big difference between SOME and 235 pounds.

Everyone has some - but the industrial engineers, quality engineers and production engineers are a different story. Nothing bad thought about the Electrical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, etc. that know what they are doing and come up with things that actually work. [I hope you noticed which 'engineers' I used cap's on]

Biggest joke I've heard is that if a machine is running fine for years and it breaks down, the program must have changed