Siemens Comfort panel Web server file download

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,
I log into a csv document on a USB stick. We have a VPN so that we can (should be able to) download it remotely. But when I try to download the file it just restarts constantly. It downloads 64kB and then restart. Sometime it just download 64kB and say the file is complete, but the file is 290kB. I have 4 logs and I can only download the ones that are under 64kB. Is this something known or anyone have experienced it?
/Tim

Thanks but I have tried stopp the runtime and then download with no success. Also one log is logging with VBscript

Similar Topics

Hello all, Thank you for your very helpful community. By way of introduction, I have written an interface that interrogates a customer's ERP...
Replies
Views
Hi, Was reading about the latest comfort panels having Libre Office preinstalled. Can Libre Office be installed in older versions of comfort...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I would like to be able to export some data from a Siemens Comfort panel. I want to end up with a nice PDF document, but I am...
Replies
Views
Hi there, So i have the siemens comfort tp700 hmi. I want to print using printserver and laserjet, but is there any way that i can change the path...
Replies
Views
Anyone know of a way to enable smartserver on a TP1500 comfort without having to have the original project file? I don't even get the remote tab...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom