Bosch Rexroth Indralogic

bsiebrits

Good Day

I trust you are well,

I am struggling to find someone that is familiar with the software "bosch Rexroth Indralogic Engeneering" I am getting an error every time I try and go live.

The error is as follows;

Invalid global variables, unable to logon

I then click on okay and I get told the SSI module is invalid or fault but when I go and look in the directory it does appear to be there.

If anyone could please assist or point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Thanks a million
Brad

Good Day

I trust you are well,

I am struggling to find someone that is familiar with the software "bosch Rexroth Indralogic Engeneering" I am getting an error every time I try and go live.

The error is as follows;

Invalid global variables, unable to logon

I then click on okay and I get told the SSI module is invalid or fault but when I go and look in the directory it does appear to be there.

If anyone could please assist or point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated.

Thanks a million
Brad

Hi Brad

I have experience with Rexroth Hardware..but unfortunatley not the indralogic stuff, hopefully someone else will come to support you. However; if you have not heard anything in the next few days; I will boot the software up and take a look for you.

Regards

Daniel

Hi Brad

I have experience with Rexroth Hardware..but unfortunatley not the indralogic stuff, hopefully someone else will come to support you. However; if you have not heard anything in the next few days; I will boot the software up and take a look for you.

Regards

Daniel
Thanks Daniel, Much appreciated.