OT, Which Palm Pilot or Clone

wdd0422

As I said it is OT but I'd like to buy a palm pilot or clone that I can carry with me out on the floor either in my tool pouch or pocket that I could keep my files and notes on equipment and machinery. It would be nice if I could copy and display schematics as well. I used to have a clone called a DaVinchi that was basicaly just a word processor but had a file stucture that worked very well for my purposes. I no longer have it and the last time I looked they had changed it. I'd like something basic and rugged without all the bells and whistles I'm not going to use. There are so many out there I was just wondering if I could get some suggestions or recomendations.

Thanks

I use a HP 2215

I like this unit because it is completely open to developers software. I have actually used someones software that was posted to read I/O from AB processors through serial. Works great.
Also, I use it for a lot of other stuff.
Although mine doesn't have WIFI, I would look for a newer model that has it. It would be more convenient, mine has bluetooth.
Play your MP3's or all of your videos too. (All of them)
You just need to change the default player to the best one on the web....(The core Media Player)