CJ1M CPU11Peripheral port to SCADA

sandy5020

Hi,

We have project to monitor machine details in Zenon SCADA. For this we need to establish communication between Omron CJ1m-CPU11 and CPU12 with Zenon ( Zenon supports more than 300 PLC Protocol) . Right now PLC Port2-RS232 already used for HMI I would like to know the best possible way to communicate with this PLC either via Modbus, FINS or OPC.

Regards
Sandy

Similar Topics

Hi dear . I have a system with cj1m cpu11 etn. previously NT 5z HMI was connected with plc. recently my old HMI got damaged. I want to replace it...
Replies
Views
hi dear all hope you all are fine I have a problem with my CJ1M cpu11 ETN. it stop communication with PC over ethernet. ETN unit all indications...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. I am new when it comes to Omron PLCs. Currently I'm uploading program from CJ1M PLC using CS1W-CIF31 cable only. I connected the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. Is the PLC CJ1M CPU13 capable of online editing? Or only downloads that will stop the PLC? Thank you.
Replies
Views
i have been trying to connect to omron cj1m via peripheral port(USB to Serial), but there isn't any sign to show that it has connected, so am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom