panelview 900

YTCET

Does anyone know why the program for the orange screened panelview will not load into the color 900? I get a file type unsupported when I tried to load the program. But using same flash card the program would load into another orange screen pnlvw.?

If you are using the ATA card to xfer from the mono PV900 to a color without changing the unit settings in the application then I would say you are seeing a mismatch message. It's been sometime since I have worked with a PV, but I would guess it is something like that.

thanks . Upon looking into it further I found the setting in panelbuilder 32 . I was trying to use a flash card that was for a mono unit.I hope I can change the setting resave to card and then it will work.

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to properly update the "icons" on my Panelview 900 (AB 2711-T9C9). I think maybe I'm having a fundamental...
Replies
Views
Panelview 900 communicates with SLC 5/03 PLC. When I upload the program from the panel, some buttons have the address B3/306, B3/304 etc. However...
Replies
Views
Panelview Part #: 2711-K9A8, that communicates via DH+ to a SLC504. There are two PV's on the network. One has lost its application. Downloaded...
Replies
Views
A question for the hive mind, i have a Panelview 900, monochrome non touchscreen model. On power up, i get error 34 which relates to an extended...
Replies
Views
I have those old early 90's panel views in my plant. I use an old XP image to get the program back into them but maintenance wanted a way to do it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom