Syswin to Cx programmer compile error

I'm opening a exsisting project done in Syswin for a C200HX in Cx programmer. There are two lines which give errors if I try to complie the project in cx programmer which are fine if I do the same in syswin. The two lines are at the end of two sections of code which perform recipe functions and is a IEMS instuction which is to do with indirect addressing.
Its my first time with omron and not sure what cx programmers problem is. I've attached two pics one showing one of the networks with the problem and also the same instuction used at the begining of the section which the comiler is fine with.
Thanks for the help.

pic1.jpg pic2.jpg

The IEMS instruction is an expansion instruction.
Basically the C200Hx has a limited number of instructions that are directly supported by function numbers.
You need to assign a function number to the IEMS instruction.

To assign a function number, in the pull down menu, choose Insert, then Instruction, then click the button for Expansion Table. You will need to Remove 88 - ZCP, then Set IEMS to 88.
I am using 88 as that appears to be the function number being used by the existing program.

You will need to download the Expansion Table to the plc and cycle power. This should fix the issue.

Hope this will help.

If i go to the expansion instruction mapping its already there at slot 88.
Why does the compiler not warn me ablout the first use at the top of the recipe section? see first pic.