Do-More PLC to AdvancedHMI via Modbus TCP

gclshortt

Here is a post that I would like to share...

Create a PLC with HMI Training and Learning Environment Free
Learn PLC programming and use a powerful HMI (Human Machine Interface) easily and free. We will use the Automation Direct Do-More programming software tied into the Advanced HMI package via Modbus TCP.
PLC-HMI-Training-Learning-0080-min.png

Our application will show a HMI screen with a panel meter and a reset button. The panel meter value may be changed by clicking it. This will bring up a input screen to put in a number. When the reset button is selected the input value entered will show on the panel meter.
PLC-HMI-Training-Learning-0310-min.png

Read the rest of the post...

Here are the addresses from the Do-More PLC to Modbus TCP

Let me know what you think.
Thank you,