ASI I/O modules

ProDave

Hi all

A bit off topic I know, but I don't know where else to ask.

We use a lot of ASI bus I/O modules on our machines. Most of them interface to normal industrial controls, sensors and actuators etc and most have 24V I/O.

I now have a new requirement that I am finding hard to fullfill. We have an electronic module that has 4 inputs and 8 outputs, all at TTL signal level. I cannot find any ASI I/O modules that operate at TTL level inputs and outputs.

I know I can connect the two with level shifters, but I really don't want to do that. So does anyone here know of any ASI I/O modules with TTL level inputs and putputs?

Your help much appreciated.

Similar Topics

I am trying to introduce PLC's to a group of 16yr old students at a collge here in the UK and I am looking for some extra examples to help outline...
Replies
Views
B
I have very limited information on readdressing asi modules The information I have found states that you must readdress asi manually if you...
Replies
Views
Sorry chapz my last post about my problem with a safe module was unclear. To cut the story short, i had a safe slave as part of a system.this...
Replies
Views
How can I integrate my S7-300 Simatic with the IFM AS-i Master AC1335 and its slave IOs, such as 2411 and Airbox 2041, into Simatic Manager?
Replies
Views
I've been called to a site to assist with an ASi fault. The line has been down for a couple of weeks following a failure of the ASi power supply...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom