Problem to download program to the PLC in Versapro

juan salazar

Hello everybody!
At the beginning I downloaded a new procedure to the PLC 90-30 and it was ok, after that When I try to download other modification to the PLC, it says something like "error 904 timeout" , I can go online, inclusive I can change some constant values from registers. but when I want to do some modifications in the PLC it´s no possible, I have seen the delays marked relevants in this case, like request timeout (25000) and in global parameters request time (30000) but with these values all same.
If I run "verify logic" also it is not possible

Thanks in advance!!

Juan Carlos

Hi Steve,

About same problem with the GE 90-30 PLC, I reinstalled Versapro with same results, also I have installed Proficy V7.5 all same. I can't upload or download nothing, it seems, some security feature does not allow write to the controller.
the original backup that I used was the original from the machine builder maden with versapro, after they converted a copy from proficy to versapro, wich I am trying to use. but like the logic is not same I can't upload the program.
the message indicated is "message not yet confirmed" help says possible cause: check cables.
but I have comunication with the CPU and I can do others tasks. only upload and download and verify logic can't

Thank You a lot!

Also which port are you attached to? It should be the 15 pin on the power supply, or is it ethernet?
What cable are you using?

Talking off the top of my head here but could have someone changed the Access Level to monitor only or installed an OEM key?

I have seen similiar results with 30's and 70's not set to Access Level 4.

Hi Everybody!
I checked it with two laptops, used a adapter model HE693SNP232R from G.E. connected to the CPU port, the cable is the original.
How can I change the access level or to check if there is a OEM key?
the complete secuence of events were:
1. Exist original proyect made with versapro (all ok)
2. The machine builder did some changes in the logic. they use new software proficy. they converted file from versapro to proficy.
3. they gave me a new copy converted from proficy to versapro
4. with this copy I did changes in the logic after that appears the problem.
5. They gave me the proficy version but with diferent logic and I can't do anything.

Thank You!!