Factory Talk view Studio HMI no values

bornwild

Hello all,

We have factory talk view studio site edition on the server with 2 clients. We have three controllogix plcs with enbt card which communicate to the plc. Every 10 to 12 days our hmi doesnt communicate with one of the three plcs. They one way we bring it online found is to restart the ethernet card of the rack.The strange thing all the plant runs in auto even where there is losss which suggest there is something wrong in the HMI because if the card has problem the process should stop as we have lot of PC tags

Similar Topics

Hi all, Attached below is an example of what is happening to our existing SCADA. It seems after patching some Rockwell Software that I thought...
Replies
Views
The client has an application that when communication between the PLC and the Factory Talk VIEW supervisory fails, the object in the supervisory...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am looking for a way to have a user get logged out after an X amount of time because to default so that user privilages are no...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I was wondering if there is a way in FTVIEW Studio to close ) view after x min without interaction . My issue is the following...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to choose the base font in ME. Text in the Arial Unicode MS which is the default font on my FTVS doesnt show up properly on a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom