AB plc 2/16

Stan122

I am trying to install the ab 6200 software on a flash drive and use a dual boot win xp pc to load win 98 from a flash drive, so far
i have the software working on an old Pc. But i dont have any PLC 2/16 programs files to see if i can open them with the software ( lost all of them when my TI terminal went belly up ). any one out there have a 2/16 file set i can use to try the software?

Similar Topics

Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to delve a little into rs-485 communications for a couple projects of mine. Until now I've been using a delta vfd and a delta...
Replies
Views
Greetings All, I recently decided to start freelancing in Controls and Automation part time, most of my experience has been with Rockwell...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem communicating my PLC with Drive via Modbus connection. I start by opening the port and there is no problem, but then when I...
Replies
Views
I have worked on small projects using AB Micrologix but now we want to take a photo, process it online, and sort based on returned variables...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom