Timed interrupts - anyone??

Preeya

Hi everyone, I need to program an S7 200 for high speed application. As the S7 200 has only 2 timers on the ms resolution, I plan to use timed interrupts. But I don't quiet frankly understand their operations.

To what I understand, when the timed interrupt is enabled (through an event) it executes the interrupt program for specified time and comes back to the main program. So does this mean if I switch on an output on the interrupt program, will it become off after the specified time.

Please someone help me! Thanks!

Last edited:
Maybe there are some interrupt OB??-program for specified interrupt time. You need load Pheripherial to process image in this OB??-task.
or
You can do something in OB1-program where you call your sub-routine time to time, where are pheripherial loads to process image etc.
I hope this help somehow.