Omron MAD42 module help needed

Eddelweiss

Hi. I have an OMRON PLC CJ1M (cpu 13) with an analog module MAD42. This is my first time working with OMRON PLCs and im having a hard time understanding the manual for it.
What im trying to do is send a current signal in the form of 4 to 20 mA from the output 1 of the analog mad42 card to a vfd. Basically im using the 4-20 to control the frequency of the vfd.I also need to send a 0 to 10 V signal from a sensor to the input 1 of the analog mad42 card.
So far i have enabled the all the analog channels, i have set my output to give 4-20 mA and my input to give 0-10 V. The problem now is how to i actually write the ladder program for that and also how to do the scaling so that the plc can send and receive the correct signals. Ive read the scaling chapter in the manual but im not sure if i should set my 4mA to 0000(hex) or to just 0 in decimal, or should i just leave it at 4. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance

The range of values for either 0-10vdc or 4-20ma will be 0 to 4000 decimal or 0-8000 decimal depending on how your module is set. The first input value (assuming it is module 0) will appear in CIO address 2005. The data written into CIO address 2001 will be sent to the first output.

I can see CIO 2005 value changing in the memory table when I change the analog input, but how do I convert it to decimal to be read from an HMI? I dont believe I can read CIO direct?