Change Profiles In A Lighting Controller

esp400

I'm trying to figure out a way to change profiles in an Advanced Illumination DCS-100E lighting controller through the PLC (an AB 1756-PA72). The controller supports SCPI commands:

From the AI manual:

The DCS100 uses an SCPI-like interface where commands are a series of readable strings with parameters separated by commas. The strings must be terminated by a semicolon (‘;’) for proper operation.
Commands can be sent in an ASCII format by specifying the IP Address and correct port number for either TCP/IP or UDP.

I'm wondering if there is a way to use the AB PLC to control what lighting profile the lighting controller runs when it is triggered. Lighting controller will be on the network switch for the machine and is addressable.

If you know a way to accomplish this, please let me know.

Thanks!