AB 1769 - L33ER RPM reading

bdossantos

What would be the best way to bring a magnetic sensor for a RPM reading into a PLC? The PLC that is installed is a AB1769 - L33R. Is there a special card or another way to bring this pulse into the PLC?

Look into the 1769-HSC module. Its the high speed counter module and will count the magnetic sensor pulses so that you can get an RPM reading. Generally, a standard input module and counting logic is not fast enough unless the RPM is very low.

Similar Topics

Hey guys, On my system, i got prop valve controling cylinder on the left and right to adjust the center of a lumber before it get in a woodmill...
Replies
Views
We have a machine that has a 1769-L33ER and we were wanting to connect it to our plant network. Currently has a local network for drives and HMI...
Replies
Views
So, here's the situation the best I can explain it. I have a 1769-L33Er that uses a set of recipes selected by the customer via FT SE on a...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to get an upload from a machine for backup purposes. The upload seems to work fine but at the end I get errors and no upload. It...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a machine I am programming and it seems I am unable to create a string tag for some odd reason in the pv800. CCW v 20 and pv800 fw...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom