Cascade control

Cascade control isn't magic. It's just that instead of using the manipulated variable of the master loop to control a real-world final control element you use it as the setpoint of the slave loop. In your case, the output of the level control loop will be the setpoint of the flow control loop.

You won't get many guys on this forum to do much of your classwork for you. We want you to learn, and you do that by trying yourself, and if you fail trying again.

Similar Topics

Hi I have a scenario where I am controlling ratio of an additive into a uncontrolled Product stream to achieve a certain reading in a pressure...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, After spending most of a day Googling looking for the answer, I finally decided to make a thread and ask the experts. I'm trying to...
Replies
Views
RS5000 vs.20, 1769-L35E Processor, I have had an issue that I have seemed to work out between all of the PID posts I could find here and listening...
Replies
Views
Dear all I would like to ask you for help in solving one algorithm, because I never worked with cascade PID. I have to realize heating valve...
Replies
Views
I ask you answer if you know precisely what PID loop update time in a Rockwell processor is and if you are experienced with cascade loops. Thank...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom