Button Configuration in Protool

godfrey

I'm configuring a button in Protool to toggle a bit in the processor on and off. I noticed that while I can configure the color of the button to change with the state change, i can't seem to change what the text on the button displays. I want the button to display "ON" when it is pressed and the bit is set and "OFF" when the button is pressed again and the bit is reset. I'm using Protool/Pro CS V6.0. Any ideas?

Instead of displaying static text on the button you can select a text list. Create a text list with 2 values 0=Off, 1=On and use the bit you're toggling as the index tag for the text list.

Similar Topics

FactoryTalk View ME running on PanelView Plus 7, connected to Compact GuardLogix 5380 PLC Customer is asking for a physical push button to be...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Is it possible to change a button image in FactoryTalk View SE (v13.00) using VBA?
Replies
Views
I was looking for this function, so that i doesn´t need to do it in the PLC. If there are an alarm in the alarm list, i want to flash the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm just looking for a simple way to make a button in excel (via VBA I presume) to toggle a bit in RSLogix 5000. I just got FactoyTalkLinx...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am working on a project where i am converting an old Siemens HMI to a Panelview. On the siemens HMI, there are features where you can...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom