RS Logix TRENDS config?

gnothstein

Hi everyone,
Could someone tell me how to configure a trends chart in RS Logix to reflect different values for scanned bits that each would normally have a 0 for OFF and a 1 for ON so that they can be tracked at the same time without overlaying each other or one hiding another on the chart? Your help would certainly be appreciated.
Hope y'all are having a great day! THANKS. :cool:

Somewhere there is a check mark that you can place to seperate all the trends, All trends will have there own "space" in the display.
The other option is to have different min/max values so they are at different spots, but that is not as easy.

Drewcrew6

Right click on the chart once it is opened and choose Chart Properties. Then on the Y-Axis select Isolated Graphing. Then enter a % isolation (I usually use 5%) as a buffer space between the pens.

Hope that helps!!

OG

Re: RS Logix TRENDS

:D THANK YOU....that was great info,,,,I had not done a trends in some time and now maybe I'll remember. It's terrible when your mind starts to go!!!