Search result text display

NAthangrave04

Hi,

Just curious:

When I tried to ctrl-F and looked for a keyword, it only manage to display a few words.
I've always wondered if its possible for the search result window to display more, and use the empty space for remaining comment line.

Just like the screenshot, the right side of the search result is pretty much unused.

search result extension.jpg

The search result is blue - so it's an active link to the found object, just click it to see the location and the full text of the search object.

You would not want your search results window bloated with the whole of the rung description.

Oops! Sorry. I was thinking of the error list when you verify the controller. My bad.

No probs... i guess it's been a busy day, lol

either way, the "results" window gives you the link to the relevant piece of code, or description, without bloating the results listing...

Last edited:
I just got home after a 10 day paper mill outage. I should know better than to think before I sleep in my own bed tonight....

Actually, my job was to add logic for two valves and then support the BMS guys while they were checking interlocks on a recovery boiler, and anything else that came up in the mill during startup. I call it "high speed standby". If they're willing to pay, I'm willing to stay.