Melsec programming for mitsubishi plc

h_wings

Recently I am play with the mitsubishi PLC Analog card. The card's model is A68AD. The manual provivide the initial programming for the card is
M9038
-11----------------------------[mov k2 D0]
1----------------------[mov H200 D1]
1----------------------[movp k0 D2]
x1 1----------------------[movp k1000 D3]
-11----------------------------[TOP H000C k0 D0 K4]

When I type for the value of M9038 the value not valid why?
I am using the programming of MELSEC GPP for window.

Buffer memory is what and can we write or read to the buffer memory?
What is the symbol for buffer memory? Please help me and I do not have the experience in playing with any analog card.

To answer one of your questions, the reason you cannot use m9038 is that this address is relevant to the Medoc programming package, with the later packages such as GPP (Gx Developer) the standard internal coils such as M9038 is now SM1038.

Hope this helps
Cheers Dave

M9038 is a valid coil, but it is a special relay coil and you cannot change the value. It is ON for one scan after PLC is put in RUN mode.
If you are still interesting in accesing the buffer memory write to me at [email protected]

PLC Copyrioght

Coes anyone know how PLC ladder logic copyright works.

Who is asigned copyright to what

PC descriptive files for ladder logic

PLC based CPU ladder logic

What do Mitsubishi have rights to?
Canadian or USA Copyright Laws