Mitsubishi E Designer

Michael Bell

Hi,
Maybe someone has come across this before and can help.

I am programming a Mitsubishi (Beijers) E1032 HMI with E Designer 7.20.
If I add a Local Function Key and use the KEY FIELD function to create a label above it, it works ok. If I delete the Function key and the text in the KeyField, the field shows up filled in solid black.
The 'SHOW EMPTY KEY FIELDS' box is NOT ticked. The solid fill does not show up until I download to the HMI, or I use the simulation facility in E Designer.

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows what to do.

E Designer

Hi,
I have just discovered this.If you look on the Languages toolbar, there is a button that says' shows index instead of texts' its symbols a T which changes to an @. This shows up some characters preceded by an @ deleting them got rid of the black boxes.
I had some comm's problems (USB to Serial and the whole project didn't transfer properly. I changed to proper serial and it was ok, I think some of these references with the @ symbol must have been left behind from a failed download.