S7 1200 function block

pauly

I have created a function block in TIA Portal for an S7 1200 PLC and I have the following issue. A boolean input to the block is true but the status of the code inside is false!!The monitored status inside the block doesn't reflect the inputs. Has anybody else noticed this or had the same problem? I am using a unique instance DB for each instance of the fb. Any body have any ideas?

monitor the db for the instance your looking at. The monitor will be showing the last scanned instance

Similar Topics

Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
I am new to Siemens world and need some help. There is existing program and I need to modify Function Block, add some inputs. I am offline. I...
Replies
Views
Hello I have 1214C DC/DC/DC CPU which I can't communicate with it through pc. When I'm Trying to search the cpu in tia portal I can't find it...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have problem using the PTO function. When Use the Frequency output function MOV 2000 PTO:0.OF I have no problem, but when I try to use...
Replies
Views
Hi All Ive have converted a program from an old Mitsi F1 to an AB MicroLogigic 1200. The program uses the High Speed Counter function and switches...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom