Sprecher + Shuh PLC

Hi, all!

I have a Sprecher+Schuh Sestep 290 but i don´t have the software and the manual but i have the cable.

I tried the link but it was already off.

I would be greatfull to anyone who could forward me any of these things.

Thanks

[email protected]

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the user manual for a Sestep 290 pcu20 in pdf format.

If you want I have the software with a picture of the needed cable.

Thanks for your help.

Hi, could you please send me user manual for sestep290 - PCU20
If you want I have the software with a picture of the needed cable.

I need to buy a sestep290 - PCU20 or 21!
Are you looking to sell? I take it.

[email protected]

Last edited:
Anyone still able to send me some info? I have the box and that is it, hopefully I can rig a cable myself with enough info. A user manual for the PLC, software, cable pictures, circuit diagrams, pinouts...anything that would help would be greatly appreciated. My email is [email protected]

hi, does anyone have the software for these plcs still? i could really use it! i have a machine with one of these plc in it and cannot backup the program to convert to another plc! i have no information on the software, pin outs or anything! if someone could send me the software/manual/pin outs i would be very happy! my e-mail is [email protected]

Like most people in this thread I also need any information, manuals, programming software, comms cable pinouts assocaited with the Sprecher + Schuh Sestep 290. Any help will be much appreciated. You can email me at [email protected]

does nobody have the pin outs & software? i could really use it! were running on a spare processor and i'd like to upgrade the unit rather than use a hitatchi replacement. i'd like to replace it with a siemens plc if possible! i hope someone can help me!

ross

Hello.

I am in a need of your assistance. On one of our machines PLC Sprecher&Schuh SESTEP 290 PCU20 has stopped working. If anyone still has user's manual and programming software i would appreciate it if he or she would send me user's manual and software to this email address: "[email protected]".

Thank you very much.

Have a nice day.

Hi Guys could somebody please help me i,m in need for the software and lead pin out for sestep 290 or any help would be great. I,m new to plc just started learning and come across something which is obsolete,lol. Thanks.

[email protected]

Hi mate I had no luck either still waiting been all over the net and cant seem to find anything, There's must be some one here who could helps us please, thanks.