Yaskasawa 1000 VFD

Can you try running the system closer to 20hz to see if the problem re-occurs?

What's the power rating of the V1000?

I have seen drives fault from running motors at a slow speed over time, and have seen large drives controlling small motors get angry. Both contrary to what "tech support" says or reads from their manual.

This is a puzzle and maybe we can ask you some questions that maybe you didn't think of and that will give you a eureka moment.

Like, which of the many different 1000 series drives he has? I find ten - J, V, L, A, U, V, P, Z, MV and iQpump 1000s on Yaskawa's US site. There's also at least the E1000 outside the US.

The OP doesn't seem to state it is a V1000 as others have mentioned. Also, what mode is it it operating in?

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hello brothers We are contacting you because an error like [display change is currently controlled remotely] occurred while using the equipment we...
Replies
Views
We broke the glass on the new PanelView Plus 7 .... 2 months after the install. Our vendor stated that we cannot buy the repair parts...(Touch...
Replies
Views
I am having issues getting a Red Lion HMI and Micro830 controller to communicate. I am using the cable here to connect the controller to the RS232...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I was wondering if it is possible to use parameter files that can be passed to a second page eg: --HOME ---PUMP 1 FACEPLATE (With...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom