Somachine changing timevalues of schedule blocks

wouter94

Hi,
I'm working in so machine basic v1.5 and I'm wondering if it is possible to change the start time and stop time in a schedule block with a %MW. So is there a possibility to for example say %CH0.??? := %MW5 in an operation block? And is there a page where u can see al the possible codes. I already discovered that %TM0.P changes its preset but i don't find a list of al those possibility's.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am using SoMAchine 4.2 and I am trying to change the IP address in my M258 PLC. I have tried changing it using "process communication...
Replies
Views
hi, Is there a way to choose with %MW you use depending on the value of %SW49? For example, i have 7 %MW: -%MW4 that needs to be active when %SW49...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect with a Schneider plc which has a firmware version only available in Somachine v4.2. In Machine expert After taking upload...
Replies
Views
Hello dear experts, I incurred in an anomaly while working with HMISCU devices by Schneider. I downloaded the program and everything seems to...
Replies
Views
Configuring a PWM block for servo control in SoMachine today and was attempting to run in simulator to test some loop controls, will PWM output...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom