AB 1771-QRC Rev A Series C Manual

controlconcepts

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello All,
I have a 1771-QRC Rev A Series C Module that I need manual for.
On the card it says (See Users Manual Ref # 1771-6.5.20)

I have searched and searched and the only results I found was a reference in a 1771-CFM Manual that referenced the QRC for replacement. On page 65 of http://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/1771-um099_-en-p.pdf

If any one can dig back into the good old days [Probably a hard paper copy you could hold and markup] and can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Matthew

Last rev of this manual was published in 1990 and as you can imagine it's paper only.
I actually located someone who has a paper copy but no way to scan whole thing.
If you can tell me exactly what you need, I may be able to scan few pages.

Wow!! Thank you so very much Contr_Conn. I was just taking a shot at it on here not thinking I would not get anything as to how old it was. All I really need is the module setup as to BTW and BTR. Again Thank you for all of your efforts it is really amazing. I just hope that some day I can have as much knowledge and resources as someone like you and other members to give back as much as I have gotten from here.